Pros & Cons
- The lock function helps prevent accidental operation, reducing the likelihood of personal injury.
- It feels like a fancy blender.
- Multiple speed options allow for a wide range of tasks.
- It is capable of pulverizing frozen fruit and making mayonnaise.
- Colored LED ring indicates the battery’s status accurately.
- All the buttons are easy to control.
- An included cookware guard keeps pots and pans scratch-free.
- Adequate for light task
- Simple design
- It is unable to whip eggs due to the lack of a whisk attachment
- Flimsy construction
- Lackluster heavy blending performance
- Lack of user-friendly features
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Hot Soup Purée
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Ease of Use
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.