The Anova Precision Vacuum Sealer Pro stands out with its exceptional score in our performance tests, which earned it a place in our list of top vacuum sealers in 2023. Its sleek and stylish design is paired with practical features such as a built-in bag compartment and cutter, making it a great choice for those with high expectations for their sealer and don’t mind paying extra to have these expectations fulfilled.
On the other hand, the MegaWise will suit those with a more limited budget. It features a built-in bag cutter for added convenience and is renowned for its user-friendly interface and safety features. However, it does have its drawbacks, notably falling short in terms of vacuum-packing power and sporting a rather loud motor.
Pros & Cons
- Powerful performance in the dry test
- Suction is strong in the moist test, but gentle enough not to crush the mango slices
- Rated for liquid
- Sleek, elegant design
- Comes with extra features (bag compartment and cutter)
- Decent build quality comes included with a built-in bag cutter
- Excellent ease of use
- Numerous safety signs and stickers
- Relatively dim indicator lights
- Doesn’t come with a chime
- Doesn’t have bag hooks
- Lackluster vacuum-packing performance
- Loud motor noise (84.4 dBA)
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Dry Food Test
Moist Food Test
In the Box
Ease of Use
Safety & Noise
Indicator Lights and Chime
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.