During the tests, the La Reveuse performed well in producing smooth and nutrient-rich drinks, especially green smoothies and frozen fruit smoothies. It was able to liquify oatmeal and produce a well-balanced smoothie in a relatively short amount of time too. However, it was not able to crush ice cubes efficiently due to its relatively weak motor and blade assembly.
The iCucina and its 300-watt motor was unable to perform well in other tests compared to the La Reveuse, although both blenders struggled to crush ice or to pulverize raw nuts and dried fruits. With all of their shared weaknesses we recommend the La Reveuse over the iCucina for overall efficiency. Still, the iCucina is not a bad choice at all when it comes to processing fresh plant-based ingredients.
Pros & Cons
- Extra blending cup and twist-on travel lid make this blender perfect for those who are always on the go.
- It boasts a consistent and dependable performance.
- The motor doesn’t struggle much to handle frozen fruits.
- User-friendly design allows for easy control and operation.
- It’s good for simple plant-based blends.
- Built quality is mediocre but fine for the price.
- Simple design allows for straightforward use, cleaning, and storage.
- It stands stably, rather than jumping around, while working.
- The narrow design makes the blending cup tricky to clean.
- The blending cup's small opening makes it quite messy to add food, especially powders.
- The lack of versatility.
- Short power cord.
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Frozen Fruit Smoothie
Crushed Ice Cubes
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.
Tuyet Pham is an award-winning Saigonese chef passionate about delicious and healthful foods. At HealthyKitchen101, she develops recipes and collaborates with our Research, Testing, and Review lab to evaluate the performance of cooking appliances. Her assessments add a strong authoritative voice to our product scoring process.
Nguyen Ntk is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer whose philosophy centers around respecting and celebrating the beauty of reality. Through his lenses, Nguyen strives to capture the true essence of objects and events, showcasing and highlighting authentic features without distortion or exaggeration.