Pros & Cons
- Excellent mobility
- Pleasing aesthetic appealing
- Included accessories allows for greater versatility
- Steady battery performance
- Adequate for light task
- Simple design
- The blending wand can unintentionally detach
- Flimsy construction
- Lackluster heavy blending performance
- Lack of user-friendly features
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Hot Soup Purée
In the Box
Speed and Controls
Ease of Use
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.