Healthy Carrot Orange Pineapple Juice Recipe
Three basic ingredients and a juicer is all that you need to make a healthy homemade juice. Slightly sweet and perfectly balanced, this healthy carrot orange pineapple juice recipe gives you an antioxidant boost, a decent kick start for the day.
Servings: 4 servings
- 8 oz carrot juice 16 oz carrot
- 10 oz navel orange juice 12 oz orange
- 6 oz pineapple juice 8 oz pineapple
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 4 oz ice cube
- 1 tsp mint
Wash all the fruit and vegetables. Cut it into small pieces if necessary to fit through the juicer.
Feed all the vegetables through juicer.
Pour into glasses, add sugar and top with mint leaves.
- To maximize the nutrients in the carrot juice, it’s always recommended to drink it immediately after juicing.
- If you don’t have a juicer, use a blender and a sieve. They will work the same as an expensive juicer.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 89kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Sodium: 40mg | Potassium: 363mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 10985IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 1mg