Fruit Salad Recipe
Fruit salad recipes are designed to stimulate your appetite. Why eat one plain boring fruit when you can have several of them at once?
Prep Time10 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 4 servings
- 12 oz mango 1 big
- 14 oz dragon fruit 1 medium
- 10 oz kiwi fruit 3 medium
- 14 oz strawberry
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp honey
Peel the fruits and chop into chunks (specific size as in the images). Place them in a big bowl.
In a small bowl, add 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Mix to combine.
Drizzle the honey lemon dressing over the fruits, toss to coat evenly.
Serve and enjoy.
If you’ve never handled a dragon fruit before, here’s how to prep it:
- Place the dragon fruit on a cutting board and cut it in half lengthwise. You will see the flesh of the fruit is white or red with lots of tiny black seeds inside.
- Run a big spoon along the edges of the fruit, in between the white flesh and pink peel. Scoop out the flesh.
- Turn the fruit over and check to see if there’s residual pink skin. Remove if any.
- Your dragon fruit is now ready to be chopped or cubed and served.
Serving: 1serving | Calories: 203kcal | Carbohydrates: 45g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 64mg | Potassium: 516mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 35g | Vitamin A: 982IU | Vitamin C: 158mg | Calcium: 49mg | Iron: 2mg