Pros & Cons
- Affordable for what it can do
- Excellent vacuum sealing performance
- Beautifully designed and well-built
- The lid actuates smoothly and has a storage lock
- Relatively quiet
- Relatively affordable
- Quiet operation (76.1 dBA)
- Very compact form factor (3.2 inches in width)
- Excellent safety features
- Safety could be improved with stickers that warn new users about the heat bar.
- No extra feature.
- Very mediocre performance
- Dim and hard-to-view indicator lights
- The lid is stiff and difficult to lock with one hand
- Warranty details are very vague
Where to Buy
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
Analysis and Test Results
Dry Food Test
Moist Food Test
In the Box
Ease of Use
Safety & Noise
Indicator Lights and Chime
Behind the Comparison
Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for HealthyKitchen101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.