It’s thick, creamy and fantastically frosty. It looks and tastes soooo much like a splurge! This coconut mango shake is the real deal, a true healthy sweet tooth idea with no refined sugar at all.
A healthy sweet stuff for your craving
No matter served fresh or frozen, coconut mango shake will still be nourishing despite including no refined sugar at all!
Its consistency is creamy and smooth, promises you a fabulous treat that’s both vegan and fiber-rich.
Extremely healthy, nutritious, and boosted with probiotics
Giving yourself an energy booster that sparkles with a ravishing tropical vibe surely is a gorgeous way to recharge whenever you have to run errands all day long.
Once in a while, having smoothie is a brilliant option for you to balance out the high-calorie foods you consume daily. Fresh fruits and essential proteins all come together in a single glass – how cool that sounds.
Made of all fresh ingredients
Since there are not many ways to incorporate the seed into daily-consumed foods without making it too basic and bland in taste, it’s important to figure out the least time-consuming formula. And this is it!
If you’ve been struggling to add chia seeds into your diet, this coconut mango shake recipe will be your go-to manual. Chia seeds have always been the marvelous agent when it comes to body detoxification. Well actually that’s not even a surprise, consider a type of seed that contains all the essential amino acids!
Being so gelatinous and thick, the seeds are believed to help gently scrub your intestines and carry away the toxins within. Plus, they can always keep you feel full longer without adding you extra calories.
Sure thing it’d be super lovely if you can include smoothed coconut into your beverage. But in case you’re nowhere near fresh fruit stalls, I assure you coconut milk will still do you good.
Okay I might be a bit greedy for the coconut flavor when I made this drink (can’t help; it’s just some irrational cravings once in a while, you know). But I sincerely suggest you to try it with coconut rum. You see, I cannot get drunk during workdays, apparently, so not this time – but maybe in some very, very near future…
Coconut Mango Shake Recipe
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped mango equivalent to one medium mango
- ½ tsp flaked coconut optional
How to Make
- Add the chia seeds, coconut milk and vanilla extract to a jar or anything that comes with a lid/cover. Close it tightly and shake the mixture up.
- Transfer the mixture to a small bowl, whisk it one more time using a spoon or a fork. Cover the bowl with cling film and let the chia seeds soak the liquid for at least 8 hours straight under refrigeration. This way the seed will be able to expand to its best.
- Meanwhile, chop the mango into bite-size cubes and put to freeze.
- After letting the chia seeds finish expanding, simply take the seeds and mango out whenever you feel like it, combine them together with coconut milk and coconut flakes. Pour the combination into a blender, give it a proper whirl until completely smooth.
- Serve immediately with extra ice if desired.