- Performance (60%)2.3
- Design (25%)6.1
- Usability (15%)4.6
- Performance (60%)9.8
- Design (25%)9.7
- Usability (15%)9.7
The PopBabies Portable Blender and NutriBullet Pro 900W are two personal blenders with distinct power sources. While the cordless design of the PopBabies may offer convenience, especially for on-the-go use, it ultimately pales in comparison to the performance of the corded NutriBullet Pro.
The NutriBullet Pro's heavy-duty motor and solid construction can effortlessly blend tough ingredients, resulting in silky-smooth drinks every time. This blender can even grind whole ice cubes into fine particles in seconds, making it an ideal choice for those who enjoy smoothies with ice-cream-like texture.
On the other hand, the PopBabies had to faced] significant challenges in processing all of our ingredients, including almonds, dried berries, leafy greens, and frozen fruits. Although its mobility is a notable feature, the inadequate motor’s power and subpar blade design make it a limited option for blending only soft fruits and simple fruity work-out treats.
Pros & Cons
- The cordless design allows for blending on-the-go.
- It is pretty useful when it comes to making small batches of baby food and fresh fruit smoothies.
- The battery is easy to charge.
- It is very easy to assemble and use.
- Stainless steel extractor blades are tough enough to power through even solid ingredients like ice cubes.
- BPA-free plastic cups are durable and dishwasher safe.
- Hands-free operation offers superior convenience
- Motor base is very stable.
- It’s inadequate for blending tough ingredients like frozen fruits and raw nuts.
- The cup’s small capacity limits the quantity of ingredients.
- Food must be cut into very small pieces before blending.
- The low cost of the blender is reflected in its flimsy construction.
- The cup’s small opening makes it messy to add ingredients.
- The need to shake the blender during operation
- It's difficult to clean the blades’ undersides.
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.