- Performance (60%)2.3
- Design (25%)6.1
- Usability (15%)4.6
- Performance (60%)7.1
- Design (25%)8.3
- Usability (15%)7.3
When it comes to convenience and portability, the PopBabies blender definitely has an edge over the KOIOS 800W. Its compact size and rechargeable battery make it easy to take on the go and use without the need for an electrical outlet. However, in terms of performance, the KOIOS 800W outshines it in every area, with a more powerful motor and thoughtful design.
In our test, the KOIOS 800W performed really well in blending frozen fruit smoothies and protein shakes, producing some of the smoothest textures we've tasted. Its ability to extract nutrients from leafy greens was average, but still far better than the PopBabies. In addition, it even comes with a generous accessory package that allows for the grinding of dry ingredients.
Without a doubt, the KOIOS 800W is the superior choice over the PopBabies. However, as these two blenders have fundamentally different designs, your final decision boils down to what you value the most: the unrivaled convenience and flexibility of a cordless blender, or the robust power and versatility that a corded model provides.
Pros & Cons
- The cordless design allows for blending on-the-go.
- It is pretty useful when it comes to making small batches of baby food and fresh fruit smoothies.
- The battery is easy to charge.
- Competitive price tag
- Extra extractor blade for dry blending
- Powerful motor allows for a wide range of tasks
- Two blending cups are included
- Intuitive to use
- The blades can be removed from the base for thorough cleaning
- It’s inadequate for blending tough ingredients like frozen fruits and raw nuts.
- The cup’s small capacity limits the quantity of ingredients.
- Food must be cut into very small pieces before blending.
- The low cost of the blender is reflected in its flimsy construction.
- The cup’s small opening makes it messy to add ingredients.
- The need to shake the blender during operation
- No option for hands-free operation
Where to Buy?
*You help support HealthyKitchen101's product testing and reviews by purchasing from our retail partners.
In The Box
Speed And Controls
Hand Free Operation
Was this page helpful?
Behind the Comparison
Tina Pham is a staff writer and reviewer, with five years of experience in the industry. As a passionate amateur home cook, she loves to discover practical cooking solutions, and has made it her mission to bring her findings to every kitchen. Her ultimate goal is making cooking more of a pleasure for all.
Lap is Head of the Research, Testing, and Review Team (RTR Team) at HealthyKitchen101.com, where he directs and supervises the testing of kitchen gadgets and appliances.