Matthew Lee is a writer and editor for Healthy Kitchen 101. With over 8 years working for various outlets and agencies, specializing in tech review and other subjects of note, such as current affairs.
As a member of the Research, Testing, and Review (RTR) Team, he puts his analysis skill to work by thoroughly testing each product that comes through the lab, with the express purpose of giving the readers an authentic look of its quality and overall value.
He’s been part of the team since 2020 and has worked on two projects around waffle makers and faucet-mount water filtering systems.
- Covered international affairs-related features, coordinate logistics, and communication as Vice President of External Affairs of Ton Duc Thang University’s Debate Society
- Featured posts on the International Business Times (IBT)
- Member of Quora’s Top Writer Class of 2018
- Participated in Harvard-hosted roundtables on intelligence, security, and strategy in the Sino-Pacific region/U.S-China relations
- Participated in Cornell-hosted roundtables on Arabian-Israeli affairs & Israel-US Relations
Expertise: Linguistics, marketing, translation
Education: BA in English
Location: Ton Duc Thang University, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Latest from Matthew Lee
AS FEATURED ON