Be Nguyen is a writer and product reviewer. Being naturally curious about technology and its real-world applications, Be spent several years in university studying engineering before joining the team at HealthyKitchen101 where he disassembles, tests, and rates household appliances.
Be has a knack in understanding the underlying mechanisms of appliances, their design, and construction. He appreciates the intricate details in the design of a product and likes to experiment and explain in his reviews how they affect its usability.
When not working at the HealthyKitchen101 lab, Be writes and plays music.
- Garbage disposals: 2 years of experience in researching products and market, developing and executing product evaluation procedures for 1 year, compartmentalizing data from offline and online sources for 3 years.
- Kitchen faucets: Research on products and market and developing product evaluation procedures for 1 year, compartmentalizing data from offline and online sources for 1 year
- Kitchen range hoods: Research on products and market and developing product evaluation procedures for 1 year, compartmentalizing data from offline and online sources for 1 year
- Kitchen Products
- Designing procedures and conducting tests for kitchen appliances at HealthyKitchen101.
- Top-ranking product reviews on Google Search.
Expertise: Mechanical Engineering
Education: 3 years
Location: Ho Chi Minh University of Technology, Vietnam
Expertise: English Language Teaching
Education: 4 years
Location: Ho Chi Minh City Open University, Vietnam
HealthyKitchen101 is a media website that publishes ratings, reviews, comparisons, videos, and buying guides for kitchen appliances. The website features unbiased research- and test-based reviews to help millions of cooks from around the world choose the right appliances for their home kitchen. HealthyKitchen101 is a brand of HealthyKitchen101 LLC, a media company that focuses on making home cooking easy and sustainable for everyone. Learn About the Team and Our Editorial Policy.