Anh Ngo is a writer with 9 years experience at different media outlets, covering from public news and events to product testing and analysis. At Healthy Kitchen 101, she works across different departments, communicating closely with its network of writers, editors, and health, tech, and search engine experts to provide a meaningful and pleasant reading experience for visitors.
Anh has also been working as a product reviewer since 2016. At Healthy Kitchen 101, she anchors non-cooking kitchen appliances including water filters, kitchen knives, sharpeners, and juicing machines.
Anh’s pastimes include fitness, archery, ballroom dancing, and linguistics. She lives in Saigon with her two cats, who occasionally visit the RTR lab to inspect cardboard boxes.
- Covered Vietnamese and Filipino news, events, and featured posts at Global News for Immigrants, a project by Taiwan’s National Immigration Agency
- Covered Vietnamese news page for Taiwan News (printed version)
- Worked as a speech data evaluator at Google Taipei
- Conducted product research at Hookedtobooks.com
- Oversees editing and communication at Healthy Recipes 101
Water Filters, Kitchen Knives, Juicing Machines and Kitchen Products
Anh has a Bachelor’s degree in English Teaching from Dalat University and earned her Master’s Degree in Journalism from Chinese Culture University.
EXPERTISE: English language teaching
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree
LOCATION: Dalat University, Vietnam
EXPERTISE: Journalism, mass communication
EDUCATION: Master’s degree
LOCATION: Chinese Culture University, Taiwan